XGenesis Inc. collects anonymized user information through the use of first-party cookies, in accordance with GDPR regulations and other applicable locale-specific regulations. Personal Identifiable Information (PII) is not stored or used.
1. Legitimate InterestsThe processing of anonymous user data is based on legitimate interests. Processing anonymous user data through tracking helps provide the fundamental XGenesis services of AI-based personalization. Our system benefits from the processing of your visitors’ anonymized data as they directly interact with your website. By processing your visitors’ anonymized data, each visitor can benefit from a website that is continually improving and providing them with a personalized experience.
Without the anonymized data, we would not be able to provide you the service we are currently offering you. Your visitors’ anonymized data will be used only to improve the user experience on your website and achieve effective personalization.
2. Recipient of the DataVisitors’ anonymized information is received exclusively by XGenesis, Inc. and hosted on our servers.
3. Source of the DataVisitors’ anonymized information is only collected from the website. Big data and third-party cookies are not used.
4. Right of Access and Data PortabilityYou can ask us at any time to access your visitors’ anonymized data.
5. Right to Erasure and RectificationYou can ask us at any time to delete all the data we are processing about you or your website visitors.
6. Right to Lodge a Complaint with a Supervisory AuthorityIf you think that the way we process your customers’ anonymized data is in violation of the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
7. Information CollectedAll information collected by XGenesis is covered under the following:• Cookies (by anonymous user ID)• Anonymized IP-address by removing the last 2 bytes• Date and time• Title of the page being viewed• URL of the page being viewed• URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page (if the page allows it)• Screen resolution• Time in local timezone• Files that were clicked and downloaded• Session recording, mouse events (movements, content forms and clicks)• Form interactions• Media interactions• A/B Tests